Monday, October 12, 2015

Illyrian Polish; Night Crawler & Blood of Unicorns

Monday, Monday go away.  Wait, there's no school today so I don't have to hustle and bustle my kids around.  YAY!  Maybe, just maybe this Monday won't be so crazy.  This morning I have a couple crazy gorgeous polishes to share with you from a brand I haven't tired out yet!  Illyrian Polish hasn't been on the scene for long, I've only really noticed the brand for the last 6 months or so.  But I have definitely noticed.  The brand seems to put out darker shades of polish so that totally appeals to me.  I finally took the plunge and picked up a few and I am super happy I did (super unhappy in the case of my wallet).  I started with 2 and plan to get more very very soon.  There are a few polishes available in the Illyrian shop now, including one that I'm reviewing now.  Illyrian ranges from $10.25-$11.25.  So if you're ready to look I'm ready to share....

*nothing to disclose*

Illyrian Polish: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

Up first is my favorite of the 2 I purchased.  This is Night Crawler.  It's a "dark berry purple based holo with dark pink holo glitters."  I love how dark and vampy this one is.  And those pink holo glitters really sparkle and shine through the polish base.  The formula and application were both fabulous.  I used 2 coats of Night Crawler and finished with a layer of topcoat.  

Illyrian Polish Night Crawler

Illyrian Polish Night Crawler

Illyrian Polish Night Crawler

Illyrian Polish Night Crawler

Illyrian Polish Night Crawler

*indoor light*
Illyrian Polish Night Crawler

The other polish I picked out was Blood Of Unicorns.  This is a magenta jelly full of pink and blue shifting shimmer.  Now I have mixed feelings on this one.  I think it's beautiful but it's totally not a color I'd typically buy or wear.  So it could be that I'm just not used to the color on me.  No complaints with the formula or application.  They were spot on for a polish of this finish.  I used 3 coats of Blood Of Unicorns and finished with a layer of topcoat.  

Illyrian Polish Blood Of Unicorns

Illyrian Polish Blood Of Unicorns

Illyrian Polish Blood Of Unicorns

Illyrian Polish Blood Of Unicorns

Illyrian Polish Blood Of Unicorns

*shade*
Illyrian Polish Blood Of Unicorns

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment