Sunday, October 11, 2015

ellagee Dracarys

Hullo dears!  I'm back tonight with another post featuring a faboosh Fall polish that you will totally need.  ellagee recently came out with the Fire Made Flesh collection and it's 4 gorgeous, shimmery microflakie polishes.  They are all beautiful but one really called out to my vampy polish loving heart.  So that's the one I went for.  And that's the one you'll see tonight.  The entire Fire Made Flesh collection is currently available for $39.50 or if you only want 1 of the 4 you can pick it up for $11.  Alrighty then, let's take a look at the very sexy Dracarys.  

*nothing to disclose*

ellagee:  ShopFacebookInstagram

If you don't follow ellagee or Game of Thrones then let me tell you about the Fire Made of Flash collection.  All 4 polishes are inspired by the lovely Daenerys, mother to dragons.  She has 4 dragons and each polish is inspired by one.  Dracarys is inspired by "Drogon, the black and crimson dragon hatched in fire by Daenerys."  #1 Daenerys is freaking awesome.  #2 Dracarys is a sexy beast (I'm talking about the polish here people)!  This is a "blackened crimson to plum shifting red with shimmering red microflakies."  It's so damn vampy, I am in total lust with it.  Dracarys had a fabulous formula and applied like a dream.  I used 2 coats of Dracarys for full coverage but you could easily get away with 1.  I finished with a layer of topcoat.  

ellagee Dracarys

ellagee Dracarys

ellagee Dracarys

ellagee Dracarys

ellagee Dracarys

Pin It 
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment