Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bamboozled Duo from Elevation Polish & Girly Bits

Good morning friends!  Oh Sunday, you come too soon.  It only means Monday is looming so near.  Last full week of Summer over here in my casa.  Well these kids are ready for school and a regular routine.  So am I. So I think the general consensus is happiness.   I think I might actually get back to a regular blogging routine too!  Woot woot!  I'm already trying now and here's my latest morning post in my feeble attempt to keep up with a daily share!  This is a super special duo.  2 of my favorite brands, Elevation Polish and Girly Bits, teamed up in July to create the Bamboozled Duo!  What can I say?  LOVE!!  Lulu is the queen of the gorgeous yet subtle detailed polish while Pam kills it with holo and vibrant colors.  So you know this duo is totally rocking.  Unfortunately Bamboozled was only available in July and I know, my bad for sharing it just a few weeks shy of it going away.  So please forgive me and keep an eye on both pages for upcoming collections.  I think it's time to peruse polish!

*purchased by me*

Elevation Polish: ShopFacebookBlogInstagram

Elevation Polish & Girly Bits Bamboozled Duo

I was trying to think of an easy way to wear these together without having to do real art (yeah I am THAT lazy) and I decided a simple gradient was the perfect way to show off the Bamboozled Duo.  I started off with Elevation Polish Arashiyama.  This is a stunning creamy nude holo with charcoal flakies.  Like I said before, Lulu really knows how to make a polish beautiful with subtle details and the addition of the charcoal flakies to the holo make Arashiyama unique.  The formula and application were absolute perfection.  I used 2 coats for full coverage. 

Elevation Polish Arashiyama & Girly Bits BamBoom!

Elevation Polish Arashiyama & Girly Bits BamBoom!

I then used Girly Bits BamBoom! on my accent nail and sponged it onto the tips of my other nails.  BamBoom! is a vibrant and beautiful green holo full with holo micro glitters.  Pam did an amazing job on this holo, much like other holos she's created!  And she seems to have the knack for coming up with gorgeous greens!  The formula and application were both fantastic.  No issues to mention.  I used 2 coats for full coverage on my accent nail and sponges on 2 layers of my other nails.  I finished with a layer of topcoat.  

Elevation Polish Arashiyama & Girly Bits BamBoom!

Elevation Polish Arashiyama & Girly Bits BamBoom!

Elevation Polish Arashiyama & Girly Bits BamBoom!

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment