Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday Spotlight: Cirque Holos

Good afternoon and happy Saturday lovelies!  Today I bring you my second installment of the Saturday Spotlight series!  As I discussed last week, the Saturday Spotlight posts will feature a brand, color, finish, etc...  Last week I shared pink polish (you can see that post HERE)!  I decided to share some Cirque holos!  2 of my favorite things - Cirque and holo.  Most of the polish in this post is currently available and Cirque is typically $13 each.  So without too much gabbing, let's jump in to the post!

*nothing to disclose*

Cirque Colors: Website/ShopMei Mei's SignaturesFacebookInstagram

This neon green beauty is Flash and was an exclusive color from the Nordstrom Magic Hour Collection.  I enjoyed the color and the formula was fantastic.  Flash covered perfectly in 2 coats and no topcoat needed.  I only wish the holo effect were a bit more flashy (pun intended).  This color was limited edition and is no longer available.  

Cirque Colors Flash

Cirque Colors Flash

Cirque Colors Flash

Cirque Colors Flash

Cirque Colors Flash

Powwow is a gorgeous pink-fuchsia linear holo from the Heritage Collection.  Honestly this is what my notes say, "FAB FAB FAB."  That's it.  I used 2 coats for perfect coverage.  No topcoat.  You need a nice bright pink, Powwow is your polish!  

Cirque Colors Powwow

Cirque Colors Powwow

Cirque Colors Powwow

Cirque Colors Powwow

Cirque Colors Powwow

Taking it back to a much older collection, Cypress from the 2013 Objet d'Art collection
is a "rich metallic copper" holo and I LOVE IT!  I always like these shades, they are so luxurious and classy.  Cypress had a wonderful formula and application.  2 easy coats for full coverage and perfect holo rainbows!  No topcoat.  
Cirque Colors Cypress

Cirque Colors Cypress

Cirque Colors Cypress

Cirque Colors Cypress

Cirque Colors Cypress

Twilight is another from the exclusive Nordstrom Magic Hour Collection.  Since it was limited edition it's another that is no longer available.  This is a perfect medium-toned, neon blue.  Loved the shade and of course the formula.  Twilight applied like butter.  Truthfully, you could apply these polishes with your eyes closed they are that nice.  2 coats and no topcoat.  

Cirque Colors Twilight

Cirque Colors Twilight

Cirque Colors Twilight

Cirque Colors Twilight

Cirque Colors Twilight

Never Nude, from the 2013 Dark Horse Collection, is a soft and totally wearable champagne nude linear holo.  This is another shade I am a total sucker for.  If the listing says "nude" and "holo' I'm sold.  Yes, it's that easy to take my money.  I love the strong liner effect in Never Nude too.  Another fabulous formula and perfect application here!  2 coats and no topcoat.

Cirque Colors Never Nude

Cirque Colors Never Nude

Cirque Colors Never Nude

Cirque Colors Never Nude

Cirque Colors Never Nude

And last but not least for this post (I figure more than 6 is a bit overwhelming) is Plur, yet another limited edition, exclusive shade for the Nordstrom Magic Hour collection.  Now THIS is a neon pink!  I adore the color and the formula - like buttah, literally applied itself.  I do wish the holo effect were stronger though, that would have made for a truly perfect pink.  I used 2 coats of Plur and no topcoat.    Sadly this is another polish that is no longer available  

Cirque Colors Plur

Cirque Colors Plur

Cirque Colors Plur

Cirque Colors Plur

Cirque Colors Plur

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment