Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Phalish Bespoke Batches: Lambrusco, Sarey's Berry & The Wish of a Golden Fish

Yawn...is it morning already?  I swear I never get enough sleep at night, I really need to stop staying up so late.  Best laid plans right?  Well I'm up now and getting ready for the day.  As I sip my (decaf) coffee and get ready for the morning rush I'm going to take a peaceful minute and gaze at these amazing Pahlish Bespoke Batch polishes.  Every Friday at 7:00pm Central Time, Shannon releases a few Bespoke Batch polishes.  There are a limited number of each color so you've got to be quick if there's one you like because they are only stocked once!  Shannon typically reveals the Bespoke Batch shades a few days before the sale and they are usually $12.00 USD.  So let's take a look at the 3 I was lucky enough to snag a few weeks back!  

*nothing to disclose*


The Wish of a Golden Fish is a beautiful linear orange holo.  It has gold shimmer and what looks like red micro flakies.  The Wish of a Golden Fish was much more opaque than I was expecting it to be.  It covered perfectly opaque in 2 coats.  The formula and application were both fabulous.  No topcoat used for my pictures.  

*direct sun*
Pahlish The Wish of a Golden Fish

Pahlish The Wish of a Golden Fish

Pahlish The Wish of a Golden Fish

Pahlish The Wish of a Golden Fish

Pahlish The Wish of a Golden Fish

*shade*
Pahlish The Wish of a Golden Fish

Pahlish The Wish of a Golden Fish

I'm seriously still in shock I was able to get a bottle of Lambrusco.  This is an amazing berry wine linear holo full of shimmer and flakies.  It is absolutely stunning.  If you ever see it in a blog sale do not hesitate.  I repeat...do no hesitate!  Lambrusco is downright sexy.  It had an amazing formula and applied like a dream.  I used 2 coats of Lambrusco and 1 layer of topcoat.  

*direct sun*
Pahlish Lambrusco

Pahlish Lambrusco

Pahlish Lambrusco

Pahlish Lambrusco

Pahlish Lambrusco

*shade*
Pahlish Lambrusco

Pahlish Lambrusco

Sarey's Berry is the only non-holo I picked up.  I'm so glad I did because it's amazing!  I love this bright purple full of silver flakies!  It's a fantastic color and a very well made polish.  I love how the silvery flakies give a glowy look.  Sarey's Berry is unique to my collection and I have a feeling I'll be wearing it during all the seasons.  I found the formula and application both to be perfect.  I used 2 coats of Sarey's Berry for full coverage and finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  I did have a tiny bit of VNL so you could use a 3rd coat to eliminate that.  Sarey's Berry dries to a slightly matte finish so you can skip the topcoat if you want a less glossy finish.  

*direct sun*
Pahlish Sarey's Berry

Pahlish Sarey's Berry

Pahlish Sarey's Berry

Pahlish Sarey's Berry

Pahlish Sarey's Berry

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment