Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 7: Textured

Good afternoon!  I am such a mess today I feel like I am scrambling to get everything done.  My boys were late to camp, I barely fit in a run, missed my chiropractor appointment, late to Naomi's gym class, and just found out that I double booked the boys for "events" this week.  UGH, Monday!  Ok well you know what makes all that go away (besides Calgon)?  Nail polish.  So let's look at my polish of choice for Day 7 from the Summer of Untrieds challenge.  The theme today is "Texture" so I went with a Zoya PixieDust of course!  You can join in the challenge anytime and use #summerofuntrieds in your Facebook or Instagram post.

This fabulous texture polish is Zoya Carter.  Carter is a bright purple and magenta base that dries to a fine textured feel.  I do get quite addicted to the texture and find that I am constantly rubbing my nails when I am wearing one (yeah I probably look like a loon).  Carter was actually much thinner than other Pixie Dusts that I've used, but it built up nicely in 3 coats.  No topcoat used for the photos but you can use it for a glossy, sparkly finish.  






Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment