Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 15: Pink

Good morning!  Can you believe we are halfway through the month, therefore halfway through the Summer of Untrieds challenge?  I am so happy I decided to jump in on this challenge put together by Julie of Wishes of a Blue Eyed Girl!  I have had a great time trying out previously unloved polish!  It also gives me an idea of items that I can't live without and those that I can part with to make room for new beauties.  The theme for Day 15 is Pink.  Pink is the best.  If you want to participate in the challenge make sure to use #summerofuntrieds, #julyuntriedschallenge or #wishesofablueeyedgirl on your Facebook or Instagram post. 

How could I not wear Pretty Serious Cosmetics The Pink One as my untried polish for Pink day.  WOW this polish is so bright and gorgeous!  The Pink One is a neon, eye searing pink that is full of purple or blue shimmer (I can't really tell so maybe it's blurple shimmer).  Of course it made my camera go a bit wonky but you still get the idea of how bright and beautiful it is.  The formula and application on The Pink One were both fantastic.  I used 2 layers of The Pink One and no topcoat.





*shade*

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment