Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer of Untrieds Day 12: Glitter Crelly

Good morning lovelies!  Day 12 of Summer of Untrieds is "Glitter Crelly."  I am sure I have a load of glitter crellys but I was just itching to try out one that I got recently from one of my favorite brands....Lumina Lacquer!  What I have learned about Lumina Lacquer is that I may as well buy everything released because finding LE ones after the fact is nearly impossible.  Ok, now that the PSA is out of the way we can talk about the Summer of Untrieds Challenge!  Put on my Julie of Wishes Of A Blue Eyed Girl, you can join in any time with #summerofuntrieds or #julyuntriedschallenge on your shared Facebook or Instagram pictures!  You can also tag Julie at #wishesofablueeyedgirl so she can see that you are playing along!

Mad Madam Mim came out a while ago and I passed it up (derp).  Well I was lucky to snatch it up in a blog sale and I am overjoyed that I got it.  Mad Madam Mim has a purple crelly base that is full of neon glitters in shades of green, pink, orange, purple.  There are different sized hexs and micro glitter.  The larger glitters wanted to stay in the bottle but I did get some out.  I think if I had done a bit more shaking or bottle rolling I would have had more large glitter payoff.  The formula was nice and easy to work with.  Application was great - Mad Madam Mim built up to full coverage in 3 coats.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat. 




Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment