Friday, July 25, 2014

Date Night Nails

Good evening!  Just wanted to share a quick post featuring my date night nails and outfit from when I went out last night.  My husband and I are getting to a pretty nice point where the kids are old enough to all be left with just about anyone and they don't get crazy.  So we are enjoying more nights out with each other alone!  Last night we celebrated out 10 year anniversary and we headed out to Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian steak house in the fancy shopping area over here.  Oh my goodness the food was so amazing and there was so much, it never stopped coming!  I wanted to eat more but there was no way I could even fit one extra tiny little bite by the time we left.  Aside from being stuffed we had a fabulous time.  

On my nails I had on 2 Orlys from the Spring 2013 Hope and Freedom collection.   Elation Generation, a coral/pink jelly full of holographic glitters.  I love the color of Elation Generation and I wish the holo glitters were easier to capture in pictures.  It has a great formula and application.  I used 3 coats of Elation Generation for full coverage.  I then used Coachella Dweller on some accent nails.  Coachella Dweller is a pale green/pistachio colored creme.  My outside pictures show it much brighter than it is, but the inside pictures show the true color.  Formula and application on Coachella Dweller were both great.  I used 2 coats.  I then added some pearl accents to my ring finger.  I topped all my nails off with 1 layer of topcoat. 











I thought it would be fun to show you my outfit too!  I'm holding my necklace in this picture.  It's a faux pearl strand from Chloe + Isabel.  


Here are my nails over my sheer crochet tank top.  I love that it had a very boho vibe and kind of just went with that for the whole look. 


My cute cut out wedge booties from Steve Madden.  These are going to be great for transitioning into the Fall.  And of course for night looks right now!  



Here's a bad body shot selfie, but I am including it so you can see my whole outfit.  I love the tank top so much!  I found it at Express while perusing the mall last week.  Yeah, I'm such a mall rat. 



And here's me!  Hello!  I did darker eyes and nude lips because.  I even attempted to get some body in my hair by actually using products!  My earrings are also from Chloe + Isabel.  

Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment