Thursday, May 15, 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer I Love You A Lime (April Dazzled Holo Grail Box)

Good morning all!  Long time no post.  I have actually been wearing polish for me lately and it's been nice to not hustle about taking pictures, watermarking, cropping and getting them on here.  I guess it was a mental break week.  Well I couldn't not share this with you because it's so gorgeous!  It's my first time trying Philly Loves Lacquer and paint me impressed!  I was lucky to pick this unique beauty up individually from someone selling it!  It's actually from the Dazzled April Holo Grail Box.  Let me just say that bottle pictures I've seen do this NO justice!  It is refreshing and unique and gorgeous!  So let's jump in and check out I Love You A Lime!

Philly Loves Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

Here it is!  I Love You A Lime!  It's a fabulous pastel sea foam green polish that is so much more!  It has a very soft scattered holo, holo shimmer, fine gold shimmer and tiny gold flakies that add so much interest and depth to the polish.  These three elements work together and create such a great effect in the polish, and against the base color it's like sea foamy, beachy awesomeness.  The formula and application were both lovely.  I used 3 coats of I Love You A Lime for full coverage and color payoff.  I then finished with 1 layer of topcoat - which didn't diminish any of the holo effect at all.  

So what do you think?  I think I am in love with a new brand and look forward to trying more!  




 


Pin It
Instagram

5 comments:

  1. Love love love love!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    And you're right really...I was worried that people wouldn't like it based on bottle shots alone, but seriously, I hope the person you bought it from regrets giving it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh also, it's from the April box, not May :)

      Delete
  2. That is pretty. I like the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color and swatches!♡

    ReplyDelete