Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dior Day featuring Forget Me Not

Good morning dears!  A group of my friends and I thought it would be fun to do a big post together featuring our luxury nail polish indulgence - Dior.  Oh Dior, your nail polish formula is so creamy and fabulous.  Your brush is a head above the rest.  Your colors are always spot on and trend setting.  Such a small indulgence, yet it produces massive amounts of happiness amongst us polish fans.  Anywho...this fun group post came about after I'd done a Dior swap with my friend of the same name from Jen's Nail Files.  So here we are!  Let's look at the Dior I put on and please be sure to check out all the other posts linked to mine at the bottom of the post.  

Forget Me Not is a beautiful medium toned purple that is lightly scented like rose-milk.  I don't think the scent is overpowering, I found it very pleasant.  This polish comes from the 2012 Spring Garden Party collection, which only had 2 polish colors - Forget Me Not and Waterlily.  Both are hard to find now.  Of course I have been lemming this beauty for just about as long as I can remember.  Probably since I started my crazed obsession with nail polish hoarding.  Would you believe that I actually had the opportunity to buy this one in a Dior shop and passed on it, hello big regret.  Forget Me Not lived up to my expectations and had that amazing creamy and effortless Dior formula that we all love.  I used 2 coats for complete coverage and no topcoat.  





 *sunshine picture*






Pin It
Instagram

5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! I wish I could smell it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Dior!
    I wonder why it's still one of my untrieds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one and ultra violet sometimes the simple ones are the classiest ones it looks amazing on you

    ReplyDelete