Sunday, December 1, 2013

Candeo Colors Julep, Springberry & Mahi

Good morning!  My post today features a Spring collection.  I know I know it's December first and it's winter, but these are pretty and I can see at least 1 of them being used as a nice wintery, snowy base for nail art, an accent nail or just a full mani!  Candeo Colors hasn't put out too many updates or colors since this Spring line but I just saw some action on their Facebook page.  Looks like there are new holiday colors coming soon!    So keep an eye on the Candeo Colors Facebook page for more updates!  You can purchase Candeo Colors from the shop HERE.  


This is Julep.  It's a very pretty shade that while made for the Spring really looks wintry to me when layered over a shimmery white.  It's a frosty white base with a slight milky formula.  Julep is also full of different shades of blue glitters.  I found the formula to be a little on the thick side so it would be difficult to wear this on it's own.  I used 1 layer of 2 layers of Orly Au Champagne (my favorite white ever).  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat. 
  

*shade




This is Springberry.  Springberry is a fun mixture of purple, pink, fuchsia and silver glitters in a clear base.  In addition there is a lovely pink shimmer and a little holo sparkle.  While not overly holiday-ish, I can imagine this is an easy glitter to wear all year round.  The formula on this one was not thick like Julep.  It had a nice fluid consistency and application was great.  I used 1 layer over 2 coats of OPI Funky Dunky.  I finished with 1 layer of topcoat.  


*shade




Finally I have Mahi.  This is a fun aqua based color that's full of gold, blue and iridescent glitters.  This color definitely says Summer to me.  The formula and application on Mahi were both great.  No issues to point out.  I used 1 layer of Mahi over 2 coats of Essie Naughty Nautical.  I finished with a layer of topcoat.  


*shade




Pin It
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment