Thursday, September 5, 2013

Elevation Polish Gobi & Echinops

Good morning to you!  I want to show you more holos (well a holo and a color-shifting holo)   Are you tired of them yet?  I hope not because I have so many more to wear!  Today I have a pair of Elevation Polishes that I thought might work well together and I like how this turned out!  You can purchase Elevation Polish at the shop and can follow Lulu and her creations at her blog I Dig Brown Nail Polish.  Lulu has a restock planned with the new Stones Throw collection on 9/7 at 7:00 pm PST. 

I have on Gobi and Echinops.  Gobi is from the June Magnolia Collection.  It's described as a "shifting holographic" with a base that shifts from "orange-y brown to a soft green."  I was mesmerized by Gobi.  It is a gorgeous color and I couldn't stop looking at it on my nails.  Gobi was a dream to work with, went on like butter!  I used 2 coats for full coverage.  Echinops is a from the August Wildflowers collection.  Lulu says Echinops is a "soft lavender/blurple creme base with medium/low density holographic pigment."  Echinops is GORGEOUS!  This polish also went on beautifully and I had full coverage in 2 coats.  It had a nice creamy formula with no problems to report.  1 layer of topcoat to finish the mani. 












Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I didn't knew this brand up until now.
    They are really gorgeous. I just love the shy holographic touch.
    Echinops is definitely my favourite.

    www.seferys.com

    Séfèrys Channel

    Séfèrys Fan Page

    ReplyDelete