Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sea Lore Seafetti Skittlette

Well, I wasn't going to do a post today because it's the last day of my vacation but we all just woke up and are leisurely having breakfast and watching mindless tv.  Then we will head out for a last day wandering around Oahu; Honolulu, maybe the North Shore.  

I recently was able to snag Seafetti, Jamie's 1 year birthday celebration polish from her line Sea Lore.  She only released 30, but she just announced that she has more...right now! GO!  You can purchase Seafetti and other lovely Sea Lore polishes from the online store.  You can also follow Sea Lore on Facebook and Instagram (sealorepolish).  For this mani I wanted to feature Seafetti in a skittlette mani!  I really love how this turned out.  Seafetti is a gorgeous sheer pale blue polish base with purple micro glitter and several shades of blue glitters.  There is also green glitter, white matte glitter and iridescent squares.  Seafetti built up well in 4 coats and I didn't feel like I was wearing a ton of polish.  Application and formula were great!  If you don't like wearing so many coats I'd suggest wearing it over a similar base color.  

The Essie's are both from the 2009 North Fork collection and well, they are gorgeous and perfection.  The North Fork collection only had 3 colors and they are all pretty hard to find now so if you ever come across any don't skip them!  Oh and if anyone ever sees a Greenport I need it to finish my collection!

Here's what I used and how many coats.  I used 1 layer of topcoat on all nails
Thumb: Essie Sag Harbor, 2 coats
Index: Sea Lore Seafetti, 4 coats
Middle: Sea Lore Seafetti, 4 coats
Ring: Essie Sag Harbor, 2 coats.  Striping tape used "double wide."  Essie Shelter Island, 3 coats.  
Pinky: Essie Sag Harbor, 2 coats.  










Pin It

3 comments: