Sunday, August 11, 2013

Polished by KPT Kelvin Bleu & Wicked Polish Prowling

Good afternoon lovelies!  I was going to skip a post today but the kids are playing with toys in the living room and the Mr. is still asleep so here I am.  Just the other day I showed you the beautiful Wicked Polish Fairy Blood Splatter.  Today I have another to share!  Hope you enjoy the read!

First I started this mani with Polished by KPT Kelvin Bleu.  Kelvin Bleu is a lightly scattered holo and thermal polish.  It's very pretty!  It starts out as a lovely dark blue (with a touch of purple) when cold.  When it heats up it changes to a baby blue that is so light it's almost white.  Kelvin Bleu was pretty sheer, I used 4 coats to build up the color.  I think if I had started with a base color (white perhaps) I would have gotten a deeper blue to start with.  The application and formula were nice and easy to work with.  Then I used Wicked Polish Prowling.  Prowling is described by maker Rylee as "a deep blue jelly with holo black and blue shimmer and teeeeeeeny holographic stars...it also glows faintly dark blue."  It's a gorgeous polish and it feels like the night sky on your nails!  I basically can't pass up any polish with the mini stars because they are so cute.  I accented 2 nails with Prowling and I love how looked!  I only needed 1 coat and the color of the jelly base really shows up nicely.  The formula on this was also lovely to work with.  I used 1 layer of topcoat to finish it off.

Polished by KPT: Facebook, Store, Instagram (polishedbykpt)
Wicked Polish: Facebook, Store, Instagram (wickedpolish)

*showing Kelvin Bleu cold




*showing Kelvin Bleu warm






Pin It

3 comments:

  1. ATENÇÃO O SORTEIO DO CONCURSO É NO DIA 15/08 PARTICIPE.
    Olá, Deus te abençoe, amiga unhas maravilhoso e cor poderosa, amei o seu blog sucesso, já estou te seguindo. Aguardando retribuição. ESTOU CONVIDANDO VOCÊ PARA UM CONCURSO NO MEU BLOG, EU E LOJA TPM OFERTAS, MINHA PARCEIRA, SORTEIO DE UM ÓCULOS RAY BAN
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Batom-Vermelho/490453494347852?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors! I haven't tried a thermal nail polish yet so this has definitely encouraged me to get one :)

    ReplyDelete