Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Guest Post from Ehmkay Nails!

Hi all and thanks Jen for inviting to post while you're on a fabulous vacation with your family! When I think of Jen, I think of HOLO and usually purple! So I think I need to celebrate that with some purple holos.
While I'm not obsessed with holographic polishes, I can appreciate the beauty. For this manicure, I used Enchanted Polish I'm Kind of a Big Deal and Jade FascĂ­nio Violeta. Each polish only needed two coats and they both applied amazingly well. The Jade has a much stronger linear holographic flame but I really like the Enchanted Polish as well. The Enchanted changes depending on the light source; sometimes it appears as a super rich lavender, other times it is more subdued. The Jade is a rich, dark purple. Together, it was purple yumminess.





Thanks again Jen for inviting Ehmkay Nails to be a guest on your blog. Can't wait to see your vacation pictures!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment