Friday, March 22, 2013

Jade Uau!

I think it's pretty well know that I love holo.  I also love orange.  There isn't much to say here except that Jade Uau! is a fantastic polish!  It's a bright orange linear holo that reaches full coverage in 2 coats. I had zero application problems.  I have really come to love the Jade holos - they are truly awesome when it comes to formula and wow factor.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...I can not wait to get this color on my tanned toes this summer!  I almost put glitter on an accent nail and just couldn't bring myself to do it...the holo is that spectacular that I didn't want to diminish it.  I used 1 layer of topcoat and thankfully it doesn't effect the holo goodness.  By the way - I do not know why my ring finger decided to be so wonky for these pictures so sorry about that.

You can find Jade Uau! and other fantastic Jade polishes at Ninja Polish, Llarowe and Color4Nails.







Pin It
Instagram

3 comments: