Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hillbilly Love Lacquer Bluegrass

Good morning!  Today I'm happy to share another Hillbilly Love Lacquer with you.  This one is called Bluegrass.  Bluegrass is an electric blue tinted base filled with a mixture of different shades of blue glitter and a smattering of holo hexs.  It's a very pretty mixture of colors.  You can wear it alone, it would take 3-4 coats to build up the coverage though.  I chose to layer it over a base color and started this mani with 2 coats of Zoya Tallulah, a matching tone of blue.  I then used 2 coats of Bluegrass.  Bluegrass had a nice formula that was easy to work with. A good amount of glitter came out with each brush dip and it spread easily on the nail.  All the glitters lay flat.  1 layer of topcoat to finish it.  I really liked the way this mani came out - so vibrant and pretty.  It will make for a nice bright summer set with the electric hue and glowing shimmer.  And because I'm a product of my generation, this color reminds me of Debbie Gibson, don't ask why, it just does.  

You can purchase Hillbilly Love Lacquer Bluegrass and other lovely polish creations in the etsy shop and can follow the Facebook page for product updates.

Be sure to give me a like on Facebook too! 






shade


shade

*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review
Pin It
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful color!
    Beijos,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete