Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Darling Diva Polish Slutty Pumpkin

Hello to the fellow obsessed!  I have another gorgeous Darling Diva Polish to share with you today and this one is a doozy!  

Slutty Pumpkin is described as "Metallic orange linear holographic with varying sized black hexs."  True true.  I was so amazed when I saw this one on Ashley Is Polish Addicted I had to get my grabby hands on it.  I was not disappointed!  It's a perfect color orange, the holo is gorgeous and the black hexs add special touch to make it stand out against other holos (not that I can even think of another orange holo off the top of my head).  I used 3 coats for complete coverage.  In all honesty 2 coats would have been fine, but I did a 3rd for the pictures.  I had zero, zilch, nada issues with formula or application.  I did use a layer of base coat and finished it off with a layer of topcoat. 

You can purchase Darling Diva Polish at the etsy store.  And be sure to follow the Facebook page for updates on stock, new releases and promos!







*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

1 comment: