Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sprout

Last weekend I co-hosted a baby shower for my dear friend Millessa.  When the party planning brainstorming began we had ideas all over the place.  But what we knew was that Millessa called the baby Sprout, Sprout is a he, and the party was going to be pumpkin themed.  With those details I went to Gina at Red Dog Designs and we started chatting about a polish as a favor.  What Gina came up with was absolutely perfect!  

Sprout is a light blue polish with green shimmer, flecks and holo microglitter that is so lovely and soft it reminds me of a baby's blanket.  I used 3 coats of Sprout to get full opaqueness.  Sprout applies with a crelly-ish (creme-jelly) formula, but after the 3 coats it was quite creamy.  I had no application issues with Sprout.  I wore Sprout to the shower and received many compliments on how pretty it was!  And the favors came out so sweet!  Gina created adorable labels and my co-hostesses and I presented the bottles wrapped in tulle with a shower tag attached to each.  It was the perfect little parting gift.  

If you are interested in a custom I'd highly recommend Red Dog Designs!  Fast production and shipping and high quality product from a creator who really listens to what you want!  You can contact Gina at the Red Dog Designs Facebook Page if you are interested in a special, custom made nail polish.








Pin It

3 comments: