Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shimmer Polish Sonia

I received some new Shimmer Polishes to swatch and review and all 3 are so gorgeous!  These are definitely some additions you will want to put on your wish list for Christmas (or heck - just go buy them yourself right now)!  Since I like to focus on one polish at a time, I will continue on that route and start with Sonia.

When I first opened the bubble wrap and saw Sonia in person I thought of words like feminine, lady-like, demure, delicate.  Sonia is very much a girly combination of glitter.  On the Shimmer Polish blog Sonia is described as lavender and gold.  But she's so much more!  I see pink, turquoise, gold and light purple glitter.  There is also a gold holo shimmer that really adds a special touch to the delicateness of Sonia.  Application of Sonia was great, lots of glitter with each brush dip and it spread easily.  I saw no curling glitter and had no clumping.  I have on 2 coats of Sonia layered over Sinful Colors Vacation Time, a rosy-nude.

Shimmer polish is on vacation until after 11/26, so after that you can shop for Sonia and other beautiful polishes in the Shimmer Polish etsy store.  Be sure to follow the Shimmer Polish blog and the facebook page to keep up to date on new releases and specials.  Shimmer Polish is also available at Overall Beauty.  







*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It looks so cute i cant even look!! It looks awesome lol.
    Xo,
    http://missycosmeticos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back early! Thanks for the wonderful reviews as always :)

    ReplyDelete