Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shimmer Polish Marilyn

Let's take a small break from the Halloween themed colors shall we?  I have a few lovely polishes to share with you from Shimmer Polish.  Once I had all the bottles unwrapped it was Marilyn that drew me in.  Marilyn was different than what I have seen swatches of from this brand and that made her stand out.  So I decided Marilyn would be the first Shimmer Polish I tried.  

I realize that Shimmer Polish is primarily known for it's gorgeous glitter bombs that you layer over a base color, but Marilyn had full coverage all on her own!  And isn't she lovely?   On the etsy page Marilyn is described as a "Vampy burgundy red polish."  That's exactly the color and personality of this polish!  Very vampy, very sexy.   I had no application issues.  Marilyn went on evenly and covered fully in 2 coats with no dragging or bald spots.  I used a coat of Gelous to smooth out the glitter and then a layer of topcoat for shine.

You can shop for Marilyn and other beautiful polishes in the etsy store.  Be sure to follow the blog Shimmer Polish and the facebook page to keep up to date on new releases and specials.  There is currently a special for 15% off your order with the code FACEBOOK - it ends on 10/28.   Shimmer Polish is also available at Overall Beauty.  Happy shopping!







*this polish was provided for my honest opinion and review

Pin It

2 comments: