Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shadow

My love affair with Dior nail polish continues.  Today I will show you Shadow.  It came out in the early Summer and was a Nordstrom exclusive (it was previouisly only released in the Europe and slowly made it's way to the US).  Shadow along with it's counterparts from the Les Violets Hypnotiques collection; Orchid and Poison, are all very plummy and vampy.  I chose Shadow as the one I couldn't live without and am happy to report that my decision was a good one.  Shadow jumped up to thr top of my favorites ladder in a single bound.  

Shadow is a deep plum colored polish with an abolsutley stunning red and gold (and purple?) shimmer.  The shimmer is actually pretty large, possible tiny flakes?  Shadow went on so wonderfully…smooth, level, shiny.  I used 2 coats for complete coverage.  Then I topped it off with a coat of Poshe topcoat.  Glossy and gorgeous.  

Perfect!  








Pin It

1 comment: