Sunday, August 19, 2012

Smurf Dance!

I have something really awesome to show you today!  Smurf Dance is a beauty that was created by Pam from Girly Bits.  I LOVE-LOVE it…it's really a fun polish and you know I like fun!  SD if a lightly tinted blue base full of so much glitter I don't know if I can describe it all, but I will do my best!  I see white and royal blue bars, medium and large matte white hexs and squares, small and medium royal blue hexs and LOADS of micro-holo particles!  SD went on smoothly, no stray glitter or any pieces sticking up.  I used 2 coats and got plenty of glitter coverage.  A good variety of what I saw in the bottle made it on to my nail.  I used a thick coat of topcoat and SD is nice and smooth to the touch.  It's really stunning!  

SD would be too sheer to wear on it's own, and I felt layering it over a blue would hide the blue glitters.  I opted to use OPI Skull & Glossbones as the underpants.  S&G is a creamy white-ish grey polish.  I used 2 coats of S&G.  I think the combination worked great!

I believe Smurf Dance is a LE color.   You can keep updated on upcoming colors and collections by following Pam's blog or go straight to her store and order some of her other amazing polishes!  








Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Wow I love this glitter mix! You did a really good job pairing it with Skulls and Glossbones! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super pretty, I like the combo a lot :) I haven't tried this brand of polish, but now I might have to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun and awesome on you, sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete