Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hedonist


My eyes are burning!  Models Own Hedonist is so scorchingly bright, but it's perfect for the summer!  Hedonist is 1 of 5 colors from the Hed Kandy collection.  The whole collection is really a huge hit for me, bright colors, fun glitters!  

Hedonist is an orange-red, neon, matte polish.  This polish was a little on the thick side, not unmanageable though.  I used 2 coats and could very faintly see the nail line still.  This was another one of those colors that is nearly impossible to capture accurately.  

I thought it would be fun to try something new with this mani.  A while back my friend Gina from My Dirty Little Obsession sent me some fimo fruit.  I've never used this type of nail decoration and it seemed the perfect match - neon bright orange plus juicy fruit!  After I put on a layer of topcoat I just stuck the little pieces on my nail where I wanted them to go.  Then I put a couple layers of topcoat on top of the fruit pieces.  I've been wearing this all day and so far all seems very "stuck" in place.

Have you used fimo nail art yet?  What do you think of Models Own Hedonist?










Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOL, OMG! Those are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I thought so too Essie Rae! I will definitely use the fruits again!

      Delete