Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sticks n' Stones over Neptune

I recently purchased a polish from Cover Band called Sticks n' Stones.  I LOVE it.  The end.


Ok really, here are my thoughts.  It's a black and white glitter in multiple sizes and shapes: squares, hexs, mini circles, bars and large rectangles.  There are even sparse holographic mini glitter pieces in there to give it a little more excitement (like it needed it).  All that glitter goodness is in a clear base so it's a perfect topper for any color.  I decided to layer it over Sinful Colors Neptune.  Neptune is an awesome cornflower blue with green, silver and pink shimmer.  All those colors show up well on my nails and the shimmer does show through Stick n Stones - bonus!  I would like to wear Neptune again on it's own sometime to admire the sparkle.  I used 2 coats of Sticks n' Stones over 2 coats of Neptune.


I purchased Sticks n' Stones from Ninja Polish, which opened not too long ago.  They carry some exciting brands at affordable prices.  Sinful Colors is from Walgreens and is part of the Castaway Collection.










2 comments: